When you ask us what we do at Onelife Community Church, you won't just get a job description; you'll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for God's purposes and that's why we've dedicated our careers to a ministry, not just a job title. We have the privilege of leading people to follow Jesus in everyday life. As we do, we strive to be risk-takers who are teachable, love all people, have fun and give our best every day. Do you want to join us?
We're looking for a Growth Facilitator that has a knack for herding cats and can keep up with the ever-changing demands of ministry. The Growth Facilitator helps create and coordinate systems and operations to provide support for staff and volunteers. A background in business, administration, or education would be helpful.
- Follower of Jesus
- Exceptionally organized with an ability to create systems and structure that don’t just sound good but actually work
- Have an eye for details and the capacity to see the big picture
- Strong communicator and have a high tolerance for stress
- Influential leader and taskmaster
- Covenant Member of Onelife, or willing to become a covenant member
If so, email email@example.com.
Attach your resume and references.
We look forward to communicating with you soon!